Sunday 29 March 2015

Week 11: Back to the Streets Where We Began!!! AGAIN

CSC 148 Entry 10

      In my previous slogs I talked about quite a lot about recursion and I still agree with the opinions which I had previously how powerful a tool recursion is. I think took a less serious tone in my slogs trying to make small jokes and making some pop-culture references. Like the title "Back to the Streets Where We Belong" is actually lyrics in the song Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! I put this as the title originally because of the way recursive functions call on themselves and it reminded me of this song for some reason. Some people I know took a more serous approach to the slogs and had more focuses on the technical aspects of the slogs. 

http://csc148justinsong.blogspot.ca/search?updated-max=2015-02-12T18:02:00-08:00&max-results=7

Personally I sort of wish I took a more serious approach to how I addressed things in slogs similar to my colleagues. However I also do not regret my decision to how I talked about my slogs. I think that the term expression is open enough to warrant different approaches on how to write about it. As for the actual content which I wrote I still agree with what I had to say about recursion. Except now that I have so much experience with recursion I do not have same amazement I had originally of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment