Saturday 7 March 2015

Week 8: And the Plot Thickens.

CSC 148 Entry 7

     The past week I have been focusing very heavily on the second assignment. Minimax was quite challenging to implement and it kept me wondering about what problems we will be given in assignment 3. I think assignment 2 is officially the most challenging formal programming task I have worked on. In other news the TAs are on strike. I completely did not expect this I wonder what will become of labs and whether or not our assignment 2 are even going to be marked. 

     Week 7 had quite a bit of interesting focusing mainly on binary trees which only have two children in the tree. When we were first introduced to the subject I immediately through of binary searching something which encounter in 108 beforehand. Tree traversal was somewhat interesting, the various tree traversal techniques such as in-order traversal, pre-order traversal and post-order traversal. These concepts are as hard to grasp as recursion and I found it pretty simple of just drawing a tree and going through how the various nodes would be visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment